Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.505 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,445 (C$2,972) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)