Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.312 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,537 (C$1,963) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)