Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.421 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,804 (C$1,984) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)