Cost of living comparison between London, Ontario, Canada and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.481 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,309 (C$1,334) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨2,379,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 0.76 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)