Cost of living comparison between London, Ontario, Canada and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.763 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,695 (C$1,338) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €33 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Blumenau costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)