Cost of living comparison between London, Ontario, Canada and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.848 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,659 (C$1,987) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bangkok costs 16,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 4 hours ago)