Cost of living comparison between London, Ontario, Canada and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.738 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,656 (C$1,335) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Harare costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 23₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)