Cost of living comparison between London, Ontario, Canada and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.448 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,074 (C$1,664) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)