Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03405 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,938 (₨56,909) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Washington D.C. costs $0.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$190 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $656 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 3,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luton costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)