Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03317 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,492 (₨44,975) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)