Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03079 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,767 (₨57,376) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥98,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)