Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03016 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,757 (₨91,421) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)