Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03035 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,309 (₨43,119) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)