Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03110 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,778 (₨57,188) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 228 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhatinda costs ₨1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,999 (about 1 hour ago)