Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 958 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03099 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 2,068 (₨66,726) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)