Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Cuiabá, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,008 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03736 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,759 (₨47,093) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Harcourt costs 50,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €32,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)