Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04811 BRL / INR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,432 (₨29,760) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (28 minutes ago)