Cost of living comparison between Ahmedabad, India and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 806 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05272 BRL / INR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,332 (₨25,258) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ljubljana costs €557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)