Cost of living comparison between Ahmedabad, India and Cuiabá, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04846 BRL / INR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 52% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,506 (₨31,080) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,677 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)