Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Cuiabá, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Cuiabá? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 52% cheaper than in Cuiabá (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Cuiabá you would need to make just about R$ 1,505 (₨29,781) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)