Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Cuenca, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00029 USD / COP
Do you live in Cuenca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Cuenca (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Cuenca you would need to make just about $2,286 (COL$7,833,032) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)