Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Cuenca, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30113 USD / PEN
Do you live in Cuenca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Cuenca (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,313 (S/. 7,682) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)