Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Cuenca, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,710 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30212 USD / PEN
Do you live in Cuenca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Cuenca (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,290 (S/. 7,579) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)