Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Cuenca, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,787 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30133 USD / PEN
Do you live in Cuenca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Cuenca (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,415 (S/. 8,015) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)