Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Craiova, Romania
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 RON / IDR
Do you live in Craiova? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Craiova (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,862 lei (Rp 19,430,292) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 lei in Craiova.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)