Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Corunna, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,323 prices entered by 643 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Corunna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Corunna (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Corunna you would need to make just about €1,050 (₨89,114) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $39,590 (about 1 hour ago)