Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Cork, Ireland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
Do you live in Cork? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Cork (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Cork you would need to make just about €3,378 in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)