Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Cork, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12781 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 317 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Cork? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Cork (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Cork you would need to make just about €2,575 (20,144元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)