Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.554 ARS / DOP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $103,300 (RD$ 66,465) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $74,000 in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)