Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31860 ARS / PHP
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 149% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,475 (Php23,461) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)