Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Córdoba, Argentina
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31467 ARS / PHP
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 145% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $7,670 (Php24,376) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)