Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,525 (﷼ 7,663,723) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,250 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Heraklion costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)