Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,138 (﷼ 10,634,023) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)