Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00050 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 114% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,696 (﷼ 13,495,660) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)