Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00050 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,566 (﷼ 7,137,216) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tacna costs S/. 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩2,880 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)