Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,231 (﷼ 6,910,918) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ankara costs 450TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seattle, Washington costs $389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dar es Salaam costs 182,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)