Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 102% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $6,060 (﷼ 12,335,895) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)