Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,705 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,957 (﷼ 8,454,158) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,250 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 5,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 13TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)