Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 ARS / IRR *
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 75% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,480 (﷼ 11,562,890) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)