Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.891 ARS / EUR
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 315% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $12,446 (€737) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥11,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 100KM (about 1 hour ago)