Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.447 ARS / EUR
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 262% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $10,871 (€704) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bydgoszcz costs 0.05 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Sorocaba costs R$ 1.33 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Juan costs $5.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)