Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Córdoba, Argentina
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.499 ARS / JOD
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 251% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $10,542 (Dinar 490) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (31 minutes ago)