Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.020 ARS / JOD
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 200% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $9,748 (Dinar 487) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,250 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Greater Sudbury costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 675 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Padua costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)