Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Córdoba, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.401 ARS / JOD
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 270% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $12,031 (Dinar 537) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,250 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)