Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.766 ARS / JOD
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 216% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $9,465 (Dinar 479) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)