Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Córdoba, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.065 ARS / JOD
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 247% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $11,291 (Dinar 536) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,250 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)