Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Córdoba, Argentina
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.259 ARS / JOD
Do you live in Córdoba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 277% more expensive than in Córdoba (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $11,319 (Dinar 509) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,000 in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)