Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,252 prices entered by 628 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr7,854 (﷼ 37,196,841) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)