Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,383 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr7,072 (﷼ 31,381,101) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)