Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,011 prices entered by 599 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr5,262 (﷼ 24,612,993) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)