Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,963 prices entered by 452 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr5,064 (﷼ 22,959,995) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (about 2 hours ago)