Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,707 prices entered by 291 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr5,864 (﷼ 27,465,518) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)