Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,848 prices entered by 306 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr7,699 (﷼ 35,038,731) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Peshawar costs ₨7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)