Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,179 prices entered by 481 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr6,316 (﷼ 29,277,928) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)