Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Copenhagen, Denmark
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,643 prices entered by 377 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)