Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.776 DKK / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 227 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr19,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr15,572 (8,768 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)