Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 DKK / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 205 different people.
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 30% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr43,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr30,285 (17,346 ₪) in Ramallah.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)