Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.709 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 24% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr13,747 (8,042 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)