Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.757 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr19,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr15,392 (8,762 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 9,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)