Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00043 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr43,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr20,013 (Rp 46,201,496) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)