Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 21% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr12,332 (1,087,497 Franc) in Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)