Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,981 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 46% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr10,096 (元10,084) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Innsbruck costs €1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kecskemét costs 150,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)