Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 52% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr17,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr8,124 (元8,501) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (26 minutes ago)