Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 50% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr6,269 (元6,164) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)