Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 52% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr8,587 (元8,647) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)