Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 48% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr9,782 (元9,658) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kiev costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 7,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)