Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 52% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr8,934 (元8,836) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)