Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,430 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.098 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 25% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr11,768 (元10,721) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 27,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wellington costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)