Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Copenhagen, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.993 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 52% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr7,568 (元7,619) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Durban costs R 9,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varese costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)