Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 50% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr19,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr9,419 (元9,850) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)