Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Copenhagen, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Copenhagen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 59% cheaper than in Copenhagen (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr41,000 in Copenhagen you would need to make just about kr16,630 (17,447元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)