Cost of living comparison between Sydney, Australia and Conakry, Guinea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,506 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6641.261 GNF / AUD
Do you live in Conakry? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Conakry (Guinea)
For example, you would need at least 48,706,259 Franc (AU$7,334) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,062,500 Franc in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 100 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)