Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Conakry, Guinea
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,047 prices entered by 706 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6818.182 GNF / AUD
Do you live in Conakry? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Conakry (Guinea)
For example, you would need at least 78,457,032 Franc (AU$11,507) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,593,750 Franc in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)