Cost of living comparison between Sydney, Australia and Conakry, Guinea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13,977 prices entered by 1,666 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5477.887 GNF / AUD
Do you live in Conakry? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Conakry (Guinea)
For example, you would need at least 61,055,824 Franc (AU$11,146) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,593,750 Franc in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$10,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,053 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)