Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17978 ARS / AMD *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 30% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $115,436 (642,102Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)