Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.839 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 119% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $166,250 (6,693 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $76,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 4 hours ago)