Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.269 ARS / RUB *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $132,282 (руб 104,269) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thanjavur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)