Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02530 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $95,387 (COL$3,770,746) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 4 hours ago)