Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.351 ARS / TWD *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 183% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $223,443 (66,687 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $79,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 4 hours ago)