Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 114.087 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 43% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $127,642 (€1,119) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)