Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.775 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $119,776 (R$ 6,738) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)