Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02549 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $114,046 (COL$4,474,794) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)