Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.616 ARS / MZN *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 143% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $198,864 (123,062 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)