Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadaviaor theparallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14370 ARS / AOA *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $150,933 (1,050,366 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 5 hours ago)