Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.646 ARS / ZAR *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 132% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $190,270 (R 28,631) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)