Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.799 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 197% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $255,010 ($2,719) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)