Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.973 ARS / RSD *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 97% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $169,696 (174,329 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 2 hours ago)