Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.621 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 147% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $219,577 (15,018元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)