Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.223 ARS / NZD *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 361% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $382,437 (NZ$5,606) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $83,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)