Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
WARNING! Comodoro Rivadavia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Comodoro Rivadavia.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01409 ARS / PYG *
Do you live in Comodoro Rivadavia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 35% more expensive than in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $124,547 (8,841,046 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 4 hours ago)