Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Columbus, Ohio, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04016 USD / HNL
Do you live in Columbus, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Columbus, Ohio (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Columbus, Ohio you would need to make just about $2,467 (L 61,423) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)