Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Colombo, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,637 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 LKR / INR
Do you live in Colombo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₨ in Colombo you would need to make just about 343,378 ₨ (₨150,843) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)