Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,502 (S/. 9,110) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)