Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25947 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,317 (S/. 5,077) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)