Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26879 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,369 (S/. 8,813) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Natal costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Ajmer costs ₨102 (about 1 hour ago)