Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,340 (S/. 5,376) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)