Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26744 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,348 (S/. 8,781) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)