Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26745 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,381 (S/. 8,902) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 9,999,999,999,999,999,583,119,736,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $660 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)