Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28896 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,416 (S/. 8,362) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)