Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26244 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,416 (S/. 5,395) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)