Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27340 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,514 (S/. 9,195) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)