Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27457 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,404 (S/. 5,112) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)