Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26506 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,394 (S/. 9,033) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (29 minutes ago)