Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04912 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €593 (ARS $12,075) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)