Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06105 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,210 (ARS $19,816) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)