Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Coimbra, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06474 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,217 (ARS $18,804) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)