Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05873 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,012 (ARS $17,235) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)