Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,837 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21772 EUR / RON
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,330 (6,108 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)