Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,833 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21960 EUR / RON
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,356 (6,176 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)