Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Coimbra, Portugal
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22478 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,007 prices entered by 300 different people.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)