Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11,915 prices entered by 1,032 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22339 EUR / RON
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,310 (10,339 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$300 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Trinidad costs $b2.00 (about 1 hour ago)