Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22168 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,482 prices entered by 349 different people.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,362 (10,654 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)