Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Coimbra, Portugal
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22284 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,291 prices entered by 325 different people.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,224 (9,982 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)