Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21478 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,766 prices entered by 365 different people.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €1,150 (5,354 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)