Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,103 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22486 EUR / RON
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Coimbra you would need to make just about €2,161 (9,612 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karaj costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abuja costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pretoria costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blagoveshchensk costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)