Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,261 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (about 1 hour ago)