Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)