Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,360 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$10,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,053 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)