Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Coimbra, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,249 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)