Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,388 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Duisburg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kelowna costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 31,400 (about 1 hour ago)