Cost of living comparison between Bremen, Germany and Coimbra, Portugal
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Coimbra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Coimbra (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)