Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.235 INR / CNY
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 46% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,247 (元11,162) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Blumenau costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)