Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.066 INR / CNY
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 43% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,008 (元11,525) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 9,999,999,999,999,999,583,119,736,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $660 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)