Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 39% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,455 (元8,360) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)