Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 41% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,175 (元11,137) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)