Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.689 INR / LYD
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 199% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,359 (4,515 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Accra costs GH₵6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)