Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.659 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 183% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,337 (4,276 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)