Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Coimbatore, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.310 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 182% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,705 (3,036 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)