Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.770 INR / LYD
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 168% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,107 (4,382 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 30 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $53 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.29 (about 2 hours ago)