Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.982 INR / LYD
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 169% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,796 (4,283 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 42,094 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Visby costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)