Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Coimbatore, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.826 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 164% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,083 (4,230 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)