Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.903 INR / LYD
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 181% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,617 (4,675 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comayagua costs L 20 (about 1 hour ago)