Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Coimbatore, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.472 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 164% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,109 (4,607 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)