Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.917 INR / LYD
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 149% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,685 (4,143 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guam costs $2,523 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Juba costs 22 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 400 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)