Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.738 INR / LYD
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 172% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,620 (4,454 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (23 minutes ago)