Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19034 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 75% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,348 (747,875 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 279,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)