Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19813 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 77% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,724 (669,872 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in N'Djamena costs 16,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in New York City costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 38 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mombasa costs Shilling3,000 (about 3 hours ago)