Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / MRU
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 113% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,952 (65,726 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)