Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18833 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 74% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,278 (750,165 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Heraklion costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)