Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19013 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 80% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,363 (769,814 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £129 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$32,594 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Iowa City, Iowa costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨0.60 (about 2 hours ago)