Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19181 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 104% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,098 (865,943 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)