Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19293 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 77% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,261 (716,620 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,354 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,400 (about 4 hours ago)