Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18784 INR / MRO
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 89% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,385 (752,677 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)