Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.947 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 108% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,794 (Q18,196) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)