Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,725 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.844 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 124% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,964 (Q18,993) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florence costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12,539 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Grand Cayman costs CI$0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campos costs R$ 169 (about 2 hours ago)