Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.786 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 109% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,831 (Q17,849) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)