Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.513 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 94% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,679 (Q17,112) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Karlsruhe costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$7 (36 minutes ago)