Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.845 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 108% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,943 (Q19,099) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)