Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.885 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 109% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,575 (Q19,085) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jaipur costs ₨7,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $5.99 (about 2 hours ago)