Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.864 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 115% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,450 (Q18,214) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beirut costs 700 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £119 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vilnius costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)