Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.092 INR / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 838 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 123% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,266 (Q13,997) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)