Cost of living comparison between Minsk, Belarus and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,696 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00314 INR / BYR
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 24% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,114 (29,637,402 p.) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Taipei costs 149 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.82 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)