Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 INR / BYR
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 26% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,141 (30,005,861 p.) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)