Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / BOB
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 125% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,181 ($b18,713) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pune costs ₨45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4.98 (about 1 hour ago)