Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Coimbatore, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.386 INR / BOB
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 106% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,323 ($b17,827) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)