Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Coimbatore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.599 INR / BOB
Do you live in Coimbatore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 113% more expensive than in Coimbatore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,846 ($b16,652) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)